I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
A New Chapter
Today is our first day of service sites. We head out in about 15 minutes, and I am actually quite nervous. But a good nervous! I am going to Walk in the Light :]. I have heard so much about this place and I can't wait to see what God is going to do there. I am so excited for my team, there are 8 of us, and it is just so crazy how God hand picked each and every one of us, we are all going here for a specific reason. Anyways, I just wanted to post a quick note asking for your prayers as we all go out into our various service sites. I am so thankful and excited for this new chapter in our South African adventure, I think it will be the most amazing part yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment